---------------------------------------------------Rules: (Rei's note- I do not care about tagging but for the sake of continuing...)1. You have to post these rules. 2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 new questions to the people you tag.4. Choose 13 people.5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. 6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.8. You can't say that you don't do tags.9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. (comments are fine lol)11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc. (Oooh art trades? I'm up for that.) 12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.13. Cussing is ALLOWED.
How long have you been on DeviantArt? I have been on dA for 8 years- yes- 8 years. x)
What does your username mean? It's a combination of words that I liked a long time ago and merged them all to make this name.
Describe yourself in three words. Fierce, Free, Warrior
Are you left or right handed? Right!
What was your first deviation? This little guy.
What is your favourite type of art to create? Dragons in action!
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be? Oh man. Realism? Sculpture? Metalworking? So many to choose from...
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most? Favorite? Everything that I Love? XD
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist? I really admire Taluns and noctem-tenebris.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? You mean all my lovely friends? XD dont make me choose between them! XD Okay fine. it would definitely be you ^^
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? Everything forges us, whether it is positive or negative. Everyone on here has been so supportive. I'm really honored to have such an amazing following.
What are your preferred tools to create art? My tablet, pencil, pen, charcoal. Inkkkkk
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art? Uh... I'll let you know when I find it? XD
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory? Honestly having trouble thinking back to happy dA days x) But, I guess this counts. Saving enough money to get the dA hoodie before they stopped doing dA gear! That definitely counts, haha.
-------------------------------------------------13 Facts about me:1. If I'm not breaking stereotypes, I'm not doing my job right. x)2. My subconscious guilt will always hurt more than whatever you have to say at me at your worst. Trust me. The only thing that will kill me, is myself.3. I have a multitude of bad habits. 4. I never forget people that I care about.5. No one wishes more than me for their completely unrealistic dreams to come true. x)6. My favorite pokemon team consists of Houndoom, Tyrantrum, Sharpedo, Espeon, Feraligatr and Aegislash. For now, anyway. But Karen really inspired me back in Silver, (my first pokemon game when I was 10) and dark is a consistent theme with me. x)7. I can't draw over half of the dragons I have as my own or have designed. I feel very petty and stupid and other insecurities because of it. x)8. I will be a crazy animal lover if I somehow end up "alone" (aka without another human around to keep me centered lol) and will have like, no less than 8 pets. Better believe it. XD9. I'm really glad I'm allergic to sausage because I really don't like it, but people take less offense to me being allergic to it than the other way around, so... works for me lol.
10. I tried to participate in NaNoWriMo once. I found the copy I wrote in like, sophomore year at 10 pages and I recall NONE of it. (NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. The name is a little deceptive as it is actually an international initiative that encourages people to try and write 50,000 words in one month. This averages out at about 1667 words a day.)11. I feel I learn everything the hard way and mostly feel deficient as a person because of it, especially when it comes to art. At the same time, I appreciate the hardship, because I am who I am due to it.12. I will probably have the worst breakdown ever when my car dies. Either that or it will be super easy. I don't think there will be an in between for this. >.> Still think it'll be a lifechanger though. XD13. I have about 5 years before all my college debt is paid ugh XD-------------------------------------------------Ike's questions: (answering these because I have waited 3 weeks to post this oops)1. I am sure you have more windows open on the pc/browser; what are they about?
I have Flight Rising and DA open right now. XD I also have battle.net, skype, and music open if that counts lol. Not as many tabs as normal! XD2. Would you kindly draw a "G" on your head with your finger?
Sure? XD 3. In which direction did you started drawing that "G"? Clockwise or counter clockwise?
Counterclockwise. 4. Anime or manga?Anime! I would love to read Manga but I would lose all my sleep if I decided to read it lol! Anime is enough as it is because I only watched subbed- requiring me to actually WATCH said anime instead of multitasking like normal lol5. Which gaming consoles do you have?
I have a gamecube, a game boy advance, a ds lite, 3DS, and a playstation 4. XD6. Which age did you start drawing?
Er... 6 or 7 I think. Although I did start drawing before that but my memory is vague XD7. Tell a joke XD
My family. >.>8. What three things would you take to a deserted island?
A knife, lots of rum, and a lifetime supply of sunscreen >.> lol!9. What temperature is it there right now?
I think it's about 80 degrees F out. 10. -Knock knock- -Who's there?-
You are! XD 11. Do you like Eminem?
Sure, I don't mind him.
His stuff used to make me laugh XD 12. What would you prefer to win, an Oscar or a Grammy?
Prefer neither, lol! But I suppose Oscar.13. ARE YOU READY????Bitch, bring it.-------------------------------------------------Drosera's questions:
1. If you could pick, what would you rather reincarnate into (and why); a dairy cow or a manatee? Oh man I would totally choose a manatee! Floating along the lazy river~!
2. If you could actually pick all the way. What or who would you like to reincarnate into? A dragon? Does that not count? Hmm. The Doctor? That doesn't count either? Hmmm. I would choose a dog I suppose. XD Or someone who will change the world!
3. Do you have a spirit animal/totem/animal that represents you in some way and if so, why that specific animal? I sort of do? XD spirit animal I joke around saying Po from Kung Fu Panda is my spirit animal- but I mean, dragons are kind of my spirit animal. If we're talking realistic, it's either a wolf or a bear because it's what personifies me the most.
4. What's the weirdest object you own? (bought or found, no wait, now about bought AND found. Two weirders objects sil vous plait) Weirdest object I own. Hmmm. Tough choice. I'd have to say that the weirdest object I own is catnip bubbles for my cats.
5. What's the weirdest thing you ever ate? Flying fish eggs on sushi. That was... odd....
6. Why are you here? BECAUSE I NEED TO TELL PEOPLE IM ALIVE
7. Who is Helen? Depends on the Helen! XD
8. Tell me an inside joke/meme/running gag you have with your friends! If someone burps in a room of people, the last person to yell out a color, or if they yell a color that's already been said, that person has to make a sex noise. XD had that little game since high school lol
9. What's the first three words that come into your mind right now? Dragons, WinRar, Soda. XD
10. If I appeared on your doorstep at random in the middle of the night while a storm rages in the distance and darkness creeps into your house like a peculiar and persisiting type of ivy, what would you do? I would welcome you and offer you and your guest something to eat, and I'd mention that I have a few bodies hiding in the back we could bring up. XD
11. If you had a backpack with infinite space, what objects would you carry with you at all time? This is going to be a long list. XD BUT ESSENTIALLY MY FRIENDS YES I WOULD KEEP MY FRIENDS IN MY BAG MUAHAHAHAH
12. Imagine, you, I and all the other people I tagged are now the 14 man crew of a spaceship about to embark on a yearlong journey through the galaxy. What function would you have on the ship? (mechanic, pilot, etc...) I would either be a pilot or security or button pusher!
13. Are you scared? Always. x) but it heightens my senses, so, you know. Give or take.
1. What's your favorite crayon color?
2. Favorite candy?
3. Favorite type/species of dragon?
4. Feathers, fur, or spines?
5. What's your vice?
6. Do you have any pets? What pets do you want to have?
7. Favorite movie/tv genre?
8. Favorite board game?
9. What's your favorite glass to drink out of?
10. One thing you wish you could do on DA?
11. Excited for 2016?
12. Favorite holiday?
13. Favorite hobby? -----------------------------------------------Now I have to tag 13 people:
Er, do I really have to? XD YOU CAN ANSWER IF YOU LIKE, COMMENTS ON HERE ARE OKAY
So update. XD Art is kind of slow, but different, but not bad? stuff happens. Do not like my new job. XD I'm not a complicated creature. I just want to go to work, work, then come home. No drama, no bullshit, no stupid fucks? too much to ask for? apparently. XD ah well. whatever.
NOW TO THE PART YOU ALL CARE ABOUT LOL- EYESSSSSS
Requests, I am taking them to keep my artwork up to date. I am working on two commissions at the moment but only one of them has a time constraint XD
So! If you have a request; here are my rules!
1. You must post a picture reference of the character you want me to draw- SPECIFICALLY OF THE EYES. You may leave a detailed description of your character's eyes and if I can visually see it I will recreate it.
2. One request per person!
3. I will only keep a tally of 5 requests at a time, but there WILL be a waiting list if people become interested- eyes I draw fairly quickly. XD
4. The style will be solely up to me and how I want to draw them. XD They will most likely be on the realistic side, however.
5. Any character is fine, so long as they have an eye that they want to be drawn! I am okay with challenges- blind eyes, old eyes, young eyes, dragons, humans, wolves, cats, etc. So yeah. Enjoy! More art soon!
Oh, and I also have had bronchitis for the last month. Yay... XD